Went out this afternoon after a long morning of hunting whitetail w my wife. Trying to get her first buck. Didn’t work out. Decided to go for geese and duck in the afternoon on the water. Had two come in and got the one. Had a lot of fly overs and of course at the end of legal shooting had about 30 land in front of us. But the limit is only two each which sucks. But good time out. 

D36B3FC1-563A-44D8-AA40-1A83346ACA51.png

• Like 8
  • Agree 1

Yea hopefully. Going to get out thanksgiving morning hopefully I can get two and hopefully connect on some ducks as well. 

A day in the field with your wife, that's a great day Gold, one goose or four.  :up:

Nice. We only got one in the morning and then 5 when went back in the afternoon. Tough bright bluebird day

Edited by Buck154
  • Like 1

Did an afternoon hunt with my son and B-I-L . We got 5 . A little rusty shooting by the other guys of course . 

I watched the opener from my deer stand down here on the Eastern Shore. Must of heard 50 shots within the first hour.