Carrots for bait?

Deer will eat just about anything but they do have a priority list of foods. When acorns are around, they won't eat anything else. A lot of guys complaining that their corn piles being ignored. If you are in an area where there are no acorns then carrots may work. Keep in mind as soon as they freeze they will defrost into mush. 

Thanks guys this is was very comical... Well I tried them put out 50 pounds doesn't look like they touch them at all. I'm hunting a golf course in a lot of acorns and other stuff around.... Put another 50 out away from where I was at to see if the will find them and look for more

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last year I threw some leftover carrots in the yard and they never looked at them. I have the picture somewhere of a 8 point that ate the old grapefruit I threw in the yard next to the carrots and ate it skin and all and left nothing behind . And after that whenever my grapefruit looked to old for me to eat. I would toss them in the yard and that same buck was the only deer that ate grapefruit out of a dozen or so deer he loved them. Wheat bread is another thing I noticed when I toss it to the birds the bucks crush wheat bread.But the does will not touch it only white bread and the bucks won't eat the white bread here. So each deer is individual in his or her eating habits at least here anyway.