IGNORED

Live Hunt w/LPJR & Haskell Hunter/North Country

LPJR

Two men, who met on the internet, traveling to extremely remote north woods - what could POSSIBLY go wrong?  I do think Tim is into face paint, so they should have a great time even if no deer are seen. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Good luck Lou.  Been going up since 1990. 

My son, friend, and I will be up in Maine the same time.  We are about 150 miles NW of where you are, near Ashland.  

Good luck and have a safe trip.

I downloaded and purchased the ONX app this year.  (22$ BWB promo code). This way you can download a satellite image of your area before the trip and it will still show your position without cell service.  We have used GPS, but the most current satellite imagery will be nice.  You can get a 7 day free trial also.

Edited by Nomad

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Good luck Lou.  Been going up since 1990. 

My son, friend, and I will be up in Maine the same time.  We are about 150 miles NW of where you are, near Ashland.  

Good luck and have a safe trip.

I downloaded and purchased the ONX app this year.  (22$ BWB promo code). This way you can download a satellite image of your area before the trip and it will still show your position without cell service.  We have used GPS, but the most current satellite imagery will be nice.  You can get a 7 day free trial also.

Going to check it out Mark, good heads up thanks