IGNORED

Jenny Jump State Forest

yoda4x4

I used to hunt a small section of this area close to 15 yrs ago during gun season only. Was wondering if anyone here currently hunts it. Back in the day, I spotted a sow and 2 Cubs while turkey hunting it. I can only imagine there being an abundance of them now. Correct? I'm not looking for anyone else's spot, just curious if it's worth giving it a look as I don't really have a gun spot that I really like hunting.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I live  close to JJ, some good deer as in all areas and plent of bears. They really need to allow bear hunting again on state land...its rediculous they dont. The local clubs drive the crap out of it starting Monday morning, can be a good thing and can be a bad thing as we all know.

9 minutes ago, yoda4x4 said:

So what you're saying is that you hunt there and don't want anyone else there. Ok, I'll make sure I go then LOL emoji16.png

David

No, not at all. I was referring to the spot burn on private land.

As far as Jenny jump...its state land and ol snuggle tooth won't let you hunt bears there anyway. I wish he would, there's to freaking many bears. 

To answer your question....yes there are plenty of bears on Jenny jump mountain. As far as the big buck on 519 , North of Hope, on private land near Jenny Jump.... He's Dead

No, not at all. I was referring to the spot burn on private land.
As far as Jenny jump...its state land and ol snuggle tooth won't let you hunt bears there anyway. I wish he would, there's to freaking many bears. 
To answer your question....yes there are plenty of bears on Jenny jump mountain. As far as the big buck on 519 , North of Hope, on private land near Jenny Jump.... He's Dead
I have no interest in hunting bears. Just asking about them because they tend to take over and push the deer out in my limited experience with them. I just want to hunt deer with a gun there.

David

14 hours ago, yoda4x4 said:

I have no interest in hunting bears. Just asking about them because they tend to take over and push the deer out in my limited experience with them. I just want to hunt deer with a gun there.

David

I live in the very heart of bear country, they don't take over and push out the deer. That's simply not true. They have coexisted for thousands of years and will continue to do so ..

"That's a dead bear!"