ElevatedHunter

Morning at Walpack

Good to hear.Tradition is there,if those wall's could talk.I'M 63 and a half,when I was 17 wasn't into play's, never mind over your head,no violins.lol..I and 6 or 7 other's took our week's vacation for opening bow camped in swartswoods park.It was the best time of my life looking back now,ranger was like oh yous again ? Lol..Took my first birthday deer there 9/29/73
556618059_001(1).jpg.170f3b2026f1f6b67af5087bb14d1927.jpg

That’s awesome! Such a blessing to have amazing memories like that for sure! Beautiful country up here! Deep in the woods peace and quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good morning for sure managed 2 hens by the suicide flats if you know where that is.. Not many cars...

I saw one guy shoot 2 squirrels out of a tree at first shooting.. He said they all taste good in the "pot"

I would have to agree.

• Like 1

Good morning for sure managed 2 hens by the suicide flats if you know where that is.. Not many cars...
I saw one guy shoot 2 squirrels out of a tree at first shooting.. He said they all taste good in the "pot"

I would have to agree.

. Yes suicide flats is famous! How’s everyone doin down at the Roy bridge during the week. Is it still crowded??

3 hours ago, ElevatedHunter said:

Not a bad morning this morning with my buddy. My girl did it again for us! Definitely not to many shots tho this morning that’s for sure! IMG_2559.jpg

Nice Tim. The dog is doing well! :up:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ElevatedHunter said:

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png. Yes suicide flats is famous! How’s everyone doin down at the Roy bridge during the week. Is it still crowded??

Way too many guys. Stay away. Unsafe. :mg::bolt:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ElevatedHunter said:

That’s awesome! Such a blessing to have amazing memories like that for sure! Beautiful country up here! Deep in the woods peace and quiet.

Privilege is you sharing where I been and how blessed you are living it.Do you share your sandwitch?I like catch-up on my half please lol!Thanks!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ElevatedHunter said:

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png. Yes suicide flats is famous! How’s everyone doin down at the Roy bridge during the week. Is it still crowded??

Roy Bridge has been loaded with Birds by the bridge. I got my 2 birds Monday morning, then went trout fishing.. A gentlemen came in with his friend and shot 4 more within the hour.. Off course all over dogs.. But the Roy is the hotspot for sure if you want to see plenty of birds.

• Like 1

Privilege is you sharing where I been and how blessed you are living it.Do you share your sandwitch?I like catch-up on my half please lol!Thanks!

Salt pepper ketchup always!

Roy Bridge has been loaded with Birds by the bridge. I got my 2 birds Monday morning, then went trout fishing.. A gentlemen came in with his friend and shot 4 more within the hour.. Off course all over dogs.. But the Roy is the hotspot for sure if you want to see plenty of birds.

I’m going the head there Thursday. Should I go over the bridge or hunt the right side of the river.

Just now, ElevatedHunter said:

Salt pepper ketchup always! emoji1787.png

Atta  boy redbeard:up:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ElevatedHunter said:

I’m going the head there Thursday. Should I go over the bridge or hunt the right side of the river.

Right side of the river.. Field past the bridge lot of birds as well.

• Like 1