IGNORED

Morning at Walpack

ElevatedHunter

1 hour ago, OldPiney Woods said:

Looks like a good morning. I really like the north Jersey woods. Don't get up that way as much as I use to; been sticking closer to home in south Jersey.

STOP eating pork roll,it weighs you down.:nonono:

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

3 minutes ago, ElevatedHunter said:

I must admit Pheasant Season is a great excuse to stop at the deli on the way out of the fields for a nice hot Taylor Ham Egg and Cheese!!

Now yer talking,where's your spot burn.?

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

4 minutes ago, ElevatedHunter said:

I always hit up Firehouse Bagel in Branchville on 206. Been a Regular there for about 12 years now

You ole dog,that's cool.Ever been to

86f_fredondeli.jpeg

4 minutes ago, ElevatedHunter said:

Of course!! Swartswood deli is the closest to me and therefore my favorite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg haven't been where your talking about in a 4 coons age.We talking the same place?Across from the ball field?

Edited by hunterbob1

1 minute ago, ElevatedHunter said:

Yes sir! Love that place. Eat from there almost 3 -4 times a week sometimes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear.Tradition is there,if those wall's could talk.I'M 63 and a half,when I was 17 wasn't into play's, never mind over your head,no violins.lol..I and 6 or 7 other's took our week's vacation for opening bow camped in swartswoods park.It was the best time of my life looking back now,ranger was like oh yous again ? Lol..Took my first birthday deer there 9/29/73

001 (1).jpg