MPSR

Tri Star 28 gauge update

Well after about 200 rounds 10 birds and three woodcocks, here's my last update..

Good performer, however the trigger and safety are getting loose.. So good gun to knock around with but don't think it will go the extra miles. Trading in tomorrow for a CZ.

As for the 28 gauge, over a dog great, some of the further birds were a challenge.

• Like 1

Another nice gun that won't break the bank is the Stevens 555 Enhanced, it comes in 12,20,28 and .410. I have been shooting the 410 for 3 years without issues...yet. They are offering a $50.00 rebate right now:up:

4 hours ago, bucky said:

Another nice gun that won't break the bank is the Stevens 555 Enhanced, it comes in 12,20,28 and .410. I have been shooting the 410 for 3 years without issues...yet. They are offering a $50.00 rebate right now:up:

Love that gun! Have one in 20 and its amazing gun.. No different than any other Savage/Stevens.. For the money I would run that gun with my silver pigeon.. Nice looking out..

I have a Ruger Red Label 20 gauge for pheasants. It's an awesome gun. 

2 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

I have a Ruger Red Label 20 gauge for pheasants. It's an awesome gun. 

And d I'm sure your great grand kid will hunt with it some day that's the difference from a quality double a and a cheap Turkish  piece of crap

• Like 1