IGNORED

1991 TDB 14 Classic for Sale

Mike82nd

I have a 1991 Made in Maine 14 Classic TDB with a 2004 25 hp mercury on it. No issues with motor at all. Custom transom made from welded aluminum to support the larger motor. Just replaced lower unit oil, spark plugs, fuel filters/canister,and new prop all installed this spring. All new wiring through out the entire boat was replaced with tincoated marine wire and brand new custom switch panel by blue systems. Has new bilge pump, front led light bar, led lights inside, garmin striker 4 gps/fish finder and all new led nav lights in front, new rear pole led light, and also new permanently mounted on board marine battery charger by genius. Custom battery box with new blue system battery switch. I also replaced both grass rails this spring with all stainless hardware and 5200. I have the original tdb blind with is also with no tears in the canvas but one plastic buckle is broken in rear. Doesn’t really affect the usage though. Entire boat has been gone over. It was a project for me and my son this year. We are only selling to fund a purchase of a center console in the 15-17 range. Montauk 15 is ideally what we are looking for. If you have any trades feel free to pm me. I have clean title for boat and trailer. No issues with trailer either. This is a turn key tdb that you not have any issues with for years to come. You can text me any questions you may have or if you want additional pictures at 732-757-1407. Looking for 6k obo. Will entertain trades also. Located in Hazlet,NJ.

Thanks,

Mike

IMG_1301.jpgIMG_2262.jpgIMG_4898.jpgIMG_4897.jpgIMG_2272.jpgIMG_4341.jpgIMG_4884.jpgIMG_4951.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk