IGNORED

Big Buck Down!!!

Buck154

Big buck shot this morning by someone on the sight. Can't say who but he will post it. He has been passing bucks up waiting on the ONE. And he finally got his chance. Good patience pays off. Can't kill a big one if you shoot a smaller one. Congrats!!!

Oh and I can't believe he didn't do a live hunt report either :shakehead: 

A lot of nice bucks been killed in the group text since EAB opened. You can try to kill it.  You can’t stop it.  Delete it - it still comes back 10 minutes later!  

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

35 minutes ago, Buck154 said:

Oh and I can't believe he didn't do a live hunt report either :shakehead: 

Clearly not a real dedicated member ....  slacker    Although I give him credit - he did apply the appropriate level of whining moments before he shot it!!!

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

30 minutes ago, JHbowhunter said:

A lot of nice bucks been killed in the group text since EAB opened. You can try to kill it.  You can’t stop it.  Delete it - it still comes back 10 minutes later!  

Jacko was the 1st one that wanted OUT OF THE TEXT. Now he is addicted and checks it before his morning coffee..you love us Jack!!

5 minutes ago, MGHunter66 said:

Well John, Jack are tagged out. Mike just posted here so it must not be him. Todd just came back from Kansas so its got to be Lou. And if it’s a buck I gave him some intel on it is a brute with an incredible rack.

Mark. I have NO IDEA what you are talking about!! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhutttttt up!! 

For the site inquiries, was not me this morning...it is someone that has a little bit to do on here as well as the group text... 

3 minutes ago, LPJR said:

Mark. I have NO IDEA what you are talking about!! Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhutttttt up!! 

For the site inquiries, was not me this morning...it is someone that has a little bit to do on here as well as the group text... 

:rofl: i knew making up some bs line about a big buck  would flush you out of silence. Trying to figure out “who” and you hadn’t posted yet

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM