IGNORED

The best camo?

Bigman

Hey y’all Im new to being a member and I have seen a lot of topics here and I’m not new to hunting I have shot my fair share of deer but I wanted to get your guys insight on the best camo for fall winter and even spring for turkey season this is one of my favorite shirts to use during turkey season let me know what you guys.  Think https://www.kendallgray1.com/collections/hunting-gear/products/kg-green-camo-long-sleeve-shirt

I agree 100% about minimal movement being most important. I will say though the most effective camo pattern out there is ASAT. It has stood the test of time and hasn’t had to go “hd” or “bottomland” or “infinity” to keep selling. They don’t pay big money to celebrity hunters to help move their product and I’m sure have only a tiny share of the camo market...but it was developed by hunters for hunters and the stuff works in any conditions....no exaggeration. I guess I sound like an ASAT fanboy now...

Sometimes I think the world has gone completely mad. And then I think, "Aw, who cares?" And then I think, "Hey, what's for supper?"