yoda4x4

11/17 Check In

Setup in Zone 50 hoping for a buck. Wind is blowing pretty good. Good luck to anyone else going out.

David

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Set up in valley near the musconetcong in z10. Never windy here. Nice and calm but didn’t get in till 0600. Little late but luckily didn’t seem to spook anything. Quick sit before work around the house all day.  Fingers crossed!

Out in z50 myself.  Winds seems to be pretty intermittent, but when it blows, it’s solid.  2 spikes so far and some very random snowflakes falling.  Good luck all! 

Out in zone 11 this morning. First time hunting the morning here, we will see what happens. Good luck everyone!

Just had a lone and very nervous doe come through.

David

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!  Can't wait to get back out tomorrow.  Did my laundry.  Will be heading to Butler to put a blanket on parents grave that I made them.  Don't forget, with y'all being so busy hunting, that Christmas is getting near.

Edited by Greybeard
  • Like 4

Strange morning so far. I've yet to see any squirrels moving. The wind has also been coming and going. Not steady at all. And as I type this, a nearby dog is barking like crazy.

David

I should be out this afternoon. I have a few cords of wood to split this morning and my youngest son is not around.