IGNORED

Dingman's

ElevatedHunter

I believe the old ball fields are approximately 1/2 of a mile up 206 as you cross over the bridge into NJ on the left. Long dirt road on the left. The ball fields are approximately 3/4 of a mile in at the end...

We bird hunted those fields last season, was stocked well. 

Edited by LPJR

5 minutes ago, LPJR said:

I believe the old ball fields are approximately 1/2 of a mile up 206 as you cross over the bridge into NJ on the left. Long dirt road on the left. The ball fields are approximately 3/4 of a mile in at the end...

We bird hunted those fields last season, was stocked well. 

You wouldn't happen to have an aerial photo from google you could pm could ya? I am trying very hard to locate them on the map and the only thing that I see that could maybe be an old ball field looks like it has an old basketball court just off of van ness

4 minutes ago, ElevatedHunter said:

You wouldn't happen to have an aerial photo from google you could pm could ya? I am trying very hard to locate them on the map and the only thing that I see that could maybe be an old ball field looks like it has an old basketball court just off of van ness

Stand by 1. Will check....

12 minutes ago, ElevatedHunter said:

Attached is a pic taken off the laptop, not the greatest quality. Google Dingman's Ferry Bridge. The road that leads to the old ball fields is off of County Route 560 where the arrow is. Runs parallel to Old mine road. 

thumbnail_Resized_20191115_223414.jpg

Just now, LPJR said:

Attached is a pic taken off the laptop, not the greatest quality. Google Dingman's Ferry Bridge. The road that leads to the old ball fields is off of County Route 560 where the arrow is. Runs parallel to Old mine road. 

thumbnail_Resized_20191115_223414.jpg

Awesome. That is where I had thought it was, but was not sure at all. Looks like the end of that road is a big turn around with 2 concrete slabs on the ground so that must be the old ball fields

Thank you so much!

Just now, ElevatedHunter said:

Awesome. That is where I had thought it was, but was not sure at all. Looks like the end of that road is a big turn around with 2 concrete slabs on the ground so that must be the old ball fields

Thank you so much!

Anytime. PM sent if you want more info...:up: