Jump to content
IGNORED

Dingman's


ElevatedHunter

Recommended Posts

I believe the old ball fields are approximately 1/2 of a mile up 206 as you cross over the bridge into NJ on the left. Long dirt road on the left. The ball fields are approximately 3/4 of a mile in at the end...

We bird hunted those fields last season, was stocked well. 

Edited by LPJR
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LPJR said:

I believe the old ball fields are approximately 1/2 of a mile up 206 as you cross over the bridge into NJ on the left. Long dirt road on the left. The ball fields are approximately 3/4 of a mile in at the end...

We bird hunted those fields last season, was stocked well. 

You wouldn't happen to have an aerial photo from google you could pm could ya? I am trying very hard to locate them on the map and the only thing that I see that could maybe be an old ball field looks like it has an old basketball court just off of van ness

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, ElevatedHunter said:

You wouldn't happen to have an aerial photo from google you could pm could ya? I am trying very hard to locate them on the map and the only thing that I see that could maybe be an old ball field looks like it has an old basketball court just off of van ness

Stand by 1. Will check....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, ElevatedHunter said:

You wouldn't happen to have an aerial photo from google you could pm could ya? I am trying very hard to locate them on the map and the only thing that I see that could maybe be an old ball field looks like it has an old basketball court just off of van ness

Attached is a pic taken off the laptop, not the greatest quality. Google Dingman's Ferry Bridge. The road that leads to the old ball fields is off of County Route 560 where the arrow is. Runs parallel to Old mine road. 

thumbnail_Resized_20191115_223414.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LPJR said:

Attached is a pic taken off the laptop, not the greatest quality. Google Dingman's Ferry Bridge. The road that leads to the old ball fields is off of County Route 560 where the arrow is. Runs parallel to Old mine road. 

thumbnail_Resized_20191115_223414.jpg

Awesome. That is where I had thought it was, but was not sure at all. Looks like the end of that road is a big turn around with 2 concrete slabs on the ground so that must be the old ball fields

Thank you so much!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ElevatedHunter said:

Awesome. That is where I had thought it was, but was not sure at all. Looks like the end of that road is a big turn around with 2 concrete slabs on the ground so that must be the old ball fields

Thank you so much!

Anytime. PM sent if you want more info...:up:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...