IGNORED

Cooler is full ... We will start accepting deer again on Sat, Nov 16th... Sorry for any inconvenience

Bigdog1008

5 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Any plans to get more freezer space?  Being full is a good problem to have, but shutting down intermittently will push your customers to other butchers...

What "other" butchers?

The weather is cold enough to hold on to your deer a few days. When in doubt just pack the cavity with ice. My ice lasted 3 days in the last deer I held on to. 

Edited by archer36

3 minutes ago, archer36 said:

What "other" butchers?

The weather is cold enough to hold on to your deer a few days. When in doubt just pack the cavity with ice. My ice lasted 3 days in the last deer I held on to. 

Sure that's an option too unless you live in a condo or don't have a place to hang it

Other butchers, Godek's is probably the closest to big dogs but just basic cuts.  Others will make the drive to Elys 

3 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Sure that's an option too unless you live in a condo or don't have a place to hang it

Other butchers, Godek's is probably the closest to big dogs but just basic cuts.  Others will make the drive to Elys 

Is Godek's on Rt79 in Marlboro? It's not on the list that was posted recently. 

56 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

Any plans to get more freezer space?  Being full is a good problem to have, but shutting down intermittently will push your customers to other butchers...

I think his answers would be getting more help, the cooler is not small,  but then the quality may suffer. This guys does a nice job so lets keep it this way.
I think at least one of the two owners working there is doing this as a 2nd job so the time to do the work is limited.