IGNORED

UPDATE 11/20 DOG HAS BEEN FOUND - Lost Dog Colliers Mills

markbrit

I hate to say it but someone probably picked him up. I would rather think this then worse. I lost one of my Brittanies years ago in the Jackson area. He took after a deer. I searched for him for several hours. I was ready to give up when a car pulled up and asked if I was looking for a dog. When I said yes, he came out with my Pup. A few minutes either way and I may not have ever seen him again. 

sad stuff, especially in this cold weather. sucks for the owner too. hopefully someone picked the pup up and will do the right thing with returning him. 

my brittany is micro chipped if he ever gets lost, but that wont help me if the person who finds him, keeps him. 

This really sucks and unfortunately I’d bet that a dog like that was dognapped! It happened to us in town. We had a Pomeranian that got loose and ran off, she was old, couldn’t hold her bowels all night and was constantly barking and whining at the time. There was no way she went far and she usually came back or just went up to someone else while we looked for her. Well, days went by and no dog, then we get a call from the local shelter and someone just dropped her off. Most likely because she was a major pain in the ass and the scum realized she wasn’t worth keeping. It’s sucks to think about it like that but if people are willing to steal petty inexpensive things a 1000+$  dog isn’t out of the question. 

19 minutes ago, Kype said:

sad stuff, especially in this cold weather. sucks for the owner too. hopefully someone picked the pup up and will do the right thing with returning him. 

my brittany is micro chipped if he ever gets lost, but that wont help me if the person who finds him, keeps him. 

Yes but if they ever go to a vet they will figure out who the true owner is

"Your short on ears and long on mouth"

You don't have to go for the big buck GPS and for just under $400 you can get one for your dog and if you have the dog for only 10 years that comes to $40 a year.

Considering the initial purchase of the dog and necessities, possibly some training and  then the annual vet bills and food its a small price to pay !

I hope he has been found and is not out there and that whoever has him tries to find the owner.

Edited by RPK0620

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

LOST DOG UPDATE: Max the German Shorthaired Pointer, has shown up on a deer hunters camera at Colliers Mills in Jackson, NJ. Photo is from last Tuesday 11/12. The map has a red dot for the main entrance (Hawkin rd and Colliers Mills rd), Y is where the dog was lost, X is where he showed up on Tuesday 11/12. Please keep your eyes open!

max1.jpg

max2.jpg

dog900.jpg

maxflyer.jpg