BHC

11/11/19 Check In & Veteran's Day (giant 10 down)

That is unbelievable, I thought he would be in the 155 to 160s. Not closing in on 170. Congrats again on no doubt a deer of a lifetime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Holy crap is all I could come up with. Congrats JH on the buck of a lifetime. I’m sure dad was lending his helping hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My dad brought me this buck. None of those guys had help from above.  Thanks dad!  

Jack I said the same thing a few weeks back when I tagged out! It’s about a yr for the both us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Winner 1

3 hours ago, 10pt said:

A lot of killers after that buck. He didn’t have a chance.

congratulations!

No clue he existed.  I had a nice up and comer 10 pt taken out by me this year, - still don't know the hunter, yeah it's a bitter pill to swallow but we are all in this together. 

• Like 1

Jack all kidding aside from at your house earlier that is a hell of a deer and you're truly blessed that your Dad was with you in spirit tonight and put "The Harris Buck" in front of you. Congrats again.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Where I first glassed this buck exactly 350 yards away at 4:20 PM - I do believe it was close to 2 miles where others were getting pics of him.    No less than 1.5 miles. 

On 11/11/2019 at 11:10 PM, JHbowhunter said:

the

On 11/11/2019 at 11:10 PM, JHbowhunter said:

o kill this buck on the land my father first purchased, built the house, in an area we used to rabbit hunt and never saw a deer growing up,  while he was clearly guiding from heaven  - no words can explain.   The 27th will be 1 year since his passing - the man that taught me how to kill spikes and forkhorns on Kittatinny Ridge around Blue Mountain lakes, and later all over Hyper

https://www.google.com/url

Edited by JHbowhunter

I was carrying my Dad’s Buck Folding hunter in my pack for both 10 point bucks this season but was also wearing this amazing 45 year old Western knife and used to field dress all of my bucks for as long as I can remember. He bought me this knife age 10 - Paladini’s  general store near Fairview lake at the base of Fiddler’s elbow on my way to my first deer camp at age 10.  Easiest knife to get scary razor scalpel surgical sharp (unlike his Buck knife).   3 deer dressed this season, still haven't touched it other than soap and water, and still doesn't need sharpening. 

F9C3B98E-0319-464F-9AF8-3ABE3AFF5E4C.jpeg

Edited by JHbowhunter
  • Like 9