Was supposed to be somewhat nice out today and I promised my son we would go out on the boat one last time before I winterize it.  So we headed out just before noon , weather ended up being shit , wind and cloudy but we managed one large mouth bass and a nice musky. My son netted him for me. Not a bad way to end the fishing season ,till ice fishing season haha.

KIMG0169.JPG

KIMG0173.JPG

KIMG0181.JPG

KIMG0170.JPG

2 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

That's awesome!Great pics of you and your little one!Never caught one myself,didn't feel like casting 1000 time's. lol

I don't really fish for them either, tried and never could catch one...I've caught more while bass fishing, todays an example. I caught him on 10lb mono dragging a swimbait along the bottom for bass . .. was cool to catch one while my son was with me, he seen them teeth and first thing out of his mouth was 'im not hold him' haha

1 minute ago, Psehunter said:

I don't really fish for them either, tried and never could catch one...I've caught more while bass fishing, todays an example. I caught him on 10lb mono dragging a swimbait along the bottom for bass . .. was cool to catch one while my son was with me, he seen them teeth and first thing out of his mouth was 'im not hold him' haha

Ha,ha smart kid,momma taught em well.Hot,Hot!

True story. Similar scenario. On a hot summer's day,I launched my old town canoe (canvas/wood ribs) @ lake Denmark,piccatiny prop.with my girlfriend. Bobber and wire and shiners.She hooks up,finally gets in canoe side I'm net ready!She says no way Jose whole lotta word's I never heard her say before. lol.Yes dear,I cut the line on my/our biggest ever,bout 4ft.pickerel.

Congrats!  Looks like a great day...just make sure your little man has his life vest on. Would hate to have your day ruined by a c/o seeing a youth without his vest on...they would surely throw the book at you for that one. Just a friendly reminder though...looks like a nice bass boat you’ve got there too!

47 minutes ago, delvalhunter said:

Congrats!  Looks like a great day...just make sure your little man has his life vest on. Would hate to have your day ruined by a c/o seeing a youth without his vest on...they would surely throw the book at you for that one. Just a friendly reminder though...looks like a nice bass boat you’ve got there too!

My eye was  on him all day, I worry about him falling off in these temps too but his life jacket doesn't fit over the bulk cloths and my life vest was way too big on him...as far as C/O I believe its only mandatory when I'm running the main engine, we were on a electric only lake.