IGNORED

AMAZON Is Hiring

hunterbob1

Job Fair:

http://www.amazondelivers.jobs/warehouse-jobs/new-jersey-jobs/

Amazon employees in New Jersey can now earn up to $19.60/hr.

Join the Amazon team today. Get a bonus of up to $1,000 in Robbinsville!

Apply for a job

Avenel

Warehouse Team Member

Warehouse Team Member - Avenel

Bellmawr

We open new positions every day – check back soon or view other open positions View all open position clickhere.

Bridgewater

We open new positions every day – check back soon or view other open positions View all open position clickhere.

Burlington - New site, now hiring!

Carteret/ Edison – Now Hiring!

Warehouse Team Member

Closter

Cranbury

Warehouse Team Member

Elizabeth – Now hiring for Early AM Shifts!

Florence

Princeton

Robbinsville

Warehouse Team Member

Warehouse Team Member(Full-Time, Part-Time and Flexible Hours) - (Robbinsville, New Jersey, United States)

Miembro del equipo de almacén

Swedesboro, West Deptford

Warehouse Team Member

Moonachie, Teterboro, Paramus

Warehouse/Shopper Team Member - Moonachie, Teterboro, Paramus

Edgewater–New Site!

Marlboro, Marlton

Madison

Vauxhall - New Site!

Attend a hiring event

Amazon walk-in hiring events take at least two hours to complete. When you arrive, you can get help with your application if you didn’t already complete it online. After that, you’ll choose a shift, watch a short preview of the job you’re applying for, provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility, begin your background check, take a drug test orally, and get your employee badge photo taken. Once you pass the drug test and background check, we’ll be ready to schedule your Day 1 at Amazon.

Trenton

Hamilton Township Library
1 Justice Samuel A Alito Jr Way, Trenton, NJ 08619

Trenton, New Jersey

Friday, 11/8/2019 - 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Tuesday, 11/12/2019 - 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Tuesday, 11/19/2019 - 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM

This is a Walk-in Event. 
Complete the application process and be entered into a raffle for some great prizes!

Earn up to a $500 bonus if you sign up for 8-9 sorts, or up to a $1,000 bonus if you sign up for 10 sorts. Receive half of your payout bonus after you’ve worked for 30 days, and the remainder on 12/28/2019. Must be in good standing at the time (cannot exceed 4.5 attendance points ). Must start working between 10/20/2019 and 11/28/2019. 

We will also be hiring for Warehouse Associates in Robbinsville, NJ and Shopper Team Members to work in our Princeton, NJ location.
Retail shoppers locate items and package them for delivery – all amazingly fast! Select flexible hours each week – mostly mornings, evenings, and weekends.

Woodbridge

Hampton Inn 
370 Route 9 North, Woodbridge Township, NJ 07095

Woodbridge, New Jersey

Monday, 11/11/2019 - 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Tuesday, 11/12/2019 - 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Wednesday, 11/13/2019 - 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Thursday, 11/14/2019 - 11:00 AM – 6:00 PM

These are Walk-in Events for our EWR5 and EWR6 locations. No interview required, offers on the spot! Every candidate who completes a New Hire Event by 11/15 will receive a $25 Visa Gift Card.

Robbinsville Township

Amazon EWR4
50 New Canton Way, Robbinsville Twp, NJ 08691

Robbinsville, New Jersey

Daily walk-in hours:
Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM 

Logan Township

Amazon TEB3
2651 Oldmans Creek Rd, Logan Township, NJ 08085

Logan Township, New Jersey

Daily walk-in hours:
Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Edison

Amazon Onsite Recruiting LGA9
2170 NJ-27, Edison, NJ 08817

Edison, New Jersey

Daily walk-in hours:
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Carteret

Amazon Onsite Recruiting EWR9
8003 Industrial Hwy, Carteret, NJ 07008

Carteret, New Jersey

Daily walk-in hours:
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

West Deptford

Amazon ACY1
240 Mantua Grove Rd, West Deptford, NJ 08066

West Deptford, New Jersey

Daily walk-in hours:
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM 

Important Event Information
If you are hired and accept the position, you will need to provide proof of your identity and employment eligibility as required by federal law by completing a Form I-9. Here is a link to the List of Acceptable Document(s) that are needed (either 1 from List A or 1 from List B and 1 from List C): 
https://www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents

Amazon is an E-Verify employer, so be prepared to present a document with a photograph!

All job offers are contingent on meeting eligibility requirements.

Get alerts for new jobs

Stay in touch with Amazon's latest opportunities and events by signing up for SMS/Text alerts or our Talent Community.

Get alerts for new jobs

Text a keyword below to 77088

JERSEYNOW (NY and NJ jobs)

DRIVENOW (Drivers)

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

My wife told her stupid, spoiled nephew, he's lazy....admits he doesn't want to work,  his parents say nothing, he's 24 years old. Last week dumb  ass got arrested for possession of marijuana,  had the balls to call me to see if I can talk with the arresting officer,  not my kid, not my problem...welcome to adulthood 

35 minutes ago, BHC said:

My wife told her stupid, spoiled nephew, he's lazy....admits he doesn't want to work,  his parents say nothing, he's 24 years old. Last week dumb  ass got arrested for possession of marijuana,  had the balls to call me to see if I can talk with the arresting officer,  not my kid, not my problem...welcome to adulthood 

Joe,Lazy?I don't him.I call it generation slacker maybe.Have him stay with you a while,:letsparty:maybe you can make a difference! I started working @ age 11 every saturday on a golf course selling lemonade on Hendricks,5th tee by the cherry blossom park.Shagged ball's caddied,$10 a bag ,So about $3.33 an hour sometimes doubles at Forest hill.Summer's with grandpa's Asphalt business.He taught me the value of you get from this life what you put into it. Your able I'm not gonna enable!

Edited by hunterbob1

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 hour ago, BHC said:

Let em learn the hard way, damn kids these days.

1 hour ago, hunterbob1 said:

Joe,Lazy?I don't him.I call it generation slacker maybe.Have him stay with you a while,:letsparty:maybe you can make a difference! I started working @ age 11 every saturday on a golf course selling lemonade on Hendricks,5th tee by the cherry blossom park.Shagged ball's caddied,$10 a bag ,So about $3.33 an hour sometimes doubles at Forest hill.Summer's with grandpa's Asphalt business.He taught me the value of you get from this life what you put into it. Your able I'm not gonna enable!

It's this generation,  lazy SOB. I've been working since 14yr old, mason grunt work every summer thru high school. Taught me the value of hard work, and earning a dollar.  No shortcuts in life, if you want something you work for it!