IGNORED

11/10/2019 Check In

Tarhunt

3 minutes ago, Ryanm said:

Deer was shot behind shoulder and deflected up into spine. The neck spot was a finishing move. 

Wow. On so many level. No way if you hit a deer in that spot it is deflecting straight up into spine  standing  on ground. Nor would it require a finishing neck shot. Hit a deer there it runs 50 yards and dies fast. Did u shoot it this morning? You do not walk into stand in the dark? Looks bright like afternoon lighting. I am more confused now than before

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

49 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

Two VA bucks down by 6:20am! I told my son to shoot whatever goofy bucks that walk by. He shot a 3 point at 6:17 and I shot the goofy rack buck that I missed yesterday afternoon at 6:20am. Not trophies but, a great last fun hunt with my son Ben. I will cherish this moment for the rest of my life. 

Congrats John. That is awesome. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

1 hour ago, JHbowhunter said:

Wow. On so many level. No way if you hit a deer in that spot it is deflecting straight up into spine  standing  on ground. Nor would it require a finishing neck shot. Hit a deer there it runs 50 yards and dies fast. Did u shoot it this morning? You do not walk into stand in the dark? Looks bright like afternoon lighting. I am more confused now than before

Dude you are annoying.  Just hunt and stop with your opinions about EVERYTHING.  

Two VA bucks down by 6:20am! I told my son to shoot whatever goofy bucks that walk by. He shot a 3 point at 6:17 and I shot the goofy rack buck that I missed yesterday afternoon at 6:20am. Not trophies but, a great last fun hunt with my son Ben. I will cherish this moment for the rest of my life. 
20191110_070230.thumb.jpg.a8a7babecf8c555e4dd12f3030961077.jpg

That’s awesome. Congrats! Great memory right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm your Huckleberry :devious:

2 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

20191110_070230.jpg

On the 224th Birthday of the Marines to boot.Congradulations Guy's!!

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt