IGNORED

11/10/2019 Check In

Tarhunt

This will be my oldest son and my last hunt together. He's moving back to Hawaii in a few months. So, we'll a have a few hours to hunt together before I head back to NJ. It's a sad day. I enjoyed hunting will him especially when he was home on leave from the Marines. Good luck to everyone who goes out today and make sure that have fun with your kids if they go with you. 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

Super quiet here in z50.  No wind to speak of, overcast, and nothing moving..  No birds, no squirrels, nothing.  Hoping they all just decided to sleep in and get on their feet soon.  

On the bright side, my feet are toasty and warm today.. Was very underprepared yesterday morning.  

Edited by Zone50BugNerd

RyanM  - I see you shot it in the neck but also see hole behind shoulder. You were walking in so on the ground. Trying to make sense of the two holes?  You said it dropped on the spot which if you got lucky and severed the 2” wide cervical spine - would happen.  How did the hole behind the shoulder you are pointing to get there?  No way that is exit hole from neck entrance. 

Edited by JHbowhunter

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….