LPJR

Opening Day Check In-Pheasant 2019

Headed up to Big Flatbrook with Jr. If the birds were anything like the ones that were stocked for youth day, they will be nice! 

Good luck to all going out. Be safe and have fun! 

image.png.37f15c2bded40f9368e39f2df78456d1.png

• Like 7

I’ll be out with my buddy helping with his dog so no shooting for me. Second season for him so it should be nice. Good luck everyone and stay safe!

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Mixbaghunter said:

Just pulled into black river  dog knows it's  play time going crazy  report  later .look like its going to be crowded 

I'm following mixed bag.... Can't make it today... Hopefully Monday. Have a blast and be safe.

• Like 1

Had 3 flush 2 kills one owl kill and one find that someone else  kill. A good amount off people and shoots.  Let's see what happens the rest of the years.

• Like 5

Pushed up two. Flushed one and a miss and the second was a great point and a kill. Seemed somewhat quiet compared to other years. Still not bad for an hours worth of work. Buddies dog did great. 

• Like 5

3 for my buddy and I, 1 point for his German, 1 got flushed right to us from up the hill, and the 3rd the dog tackled into the river and basically drowned haha.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Gorgeous, cold morning for Opening Day in Walpack. We chose to stay away from the crowds, but lots of birds seen. Good day to be out. 

thumbnail_Resized_20191109_134403.jpg

thumbnail_Resized_20191109_105329.jpg

Edited by LPJR
  • Like 8