IGNORED

11/8/19 Check In

electric10162

ground blind was ancient - rotted.  But shows that someone in the past 5 years was hunting that close to me and I didn't know it.  The hunting in my woods has really fallen off over the years - which is why I do better on other pieces nearby.    Too many guys hunting the perimeter beyond my control.     Whoever this person was - probably just wandering around because there are no deer moving.   

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Might get out with the bow later.  Winds are howling up here.  Got my hunting clothes washed and on the line.  Think they are frozen horizontally, or the wind hasn't let up.  Got all sweated up going through the obamacare process again with somebody who has a strong Spanish accent.  Need to get out in the woods to calm down.

3 hours ago, Gobblengrunt said:

Just passed a wide 8pt with a broken g3.  He showed no response to grunting besides looking in my direction.  He either has a doe locked down that i cant see or just got his ass kicked last night and is spent.  Just slowly kept feeding in the thickest of prickers

Seen second shooter today. Was another messed up situation. I was looking for sign, and my buddy was 150yrds behind me. As I'm standing there looking,, a big 10pt steps out of one of those swamps,, the buck is 30yrds from me looking at my buddy walking towards me. I can't shoot cause my buddy behind the buck. So I stood there and the buck turned inside out. The first buck yesterday is another story for another day. 

This 10pt was cruising, not locked down

LET EM GO SO HE CAN GROW