IGNORED

Its peaked in Central !!!

bucky

3 hours ago, bucky said:

In the past 2 days I have seen 5 different bucks that were 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 year old's and many  confused youngsters running around as well ...get out there and hunt:up: Can anybody guess what he's looking at?

KIMG2117.jpeg.567ec7f322cb8c5f28c81858c491cfe8.jpeg

Well my 2 cents.Deer:Mama born me in a field a high grass.I was scent free then.Any intruders mama got up an ran diverting my location.She was a good mom.I miss her.Lesson I have learned that kept me alive late bow especially gun season.When the :fudd:roll in an hit the wood I hit the big field with the high grass, note:WMA excluded and hunker down.

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

3 more this afternoon on my way home, if I didn't  tagged out already I would of stalked a big six that was standing along the farm lane where I hunt, the wind was in my favor:doh2:

Edited by bucky

9 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

I saw nothing here down in VA. 

I looked up the rut for VA and according to data the rut should be starting now and  peak around the 15th:up:

Virginia/West Virginia

In Virginia, the rut is fairly typical of much of the northern part of the whitetail’s range. Virginia deer project coordinator Matt Knox puts peak breeding just after mid-November through most of the state, possibly a little earlier moving east. Conception data collected by the state also indicates most adult does are bred during a six- to eight-day period.

In West Virginia, Chris Ryan, supervisor of game management services, said peak rutting activity in his state occurs roughly from Nov. 8 through Nov. 14, with some slight variation from north to south, and peak breeding occurring slightly later. As you move south, things begin to change.

Edited by bucky