Screaminta

Nomad Cottonwood series??

Anyone have these bibs and/or jacket? I’m in the market for some cold weather gear and saw these come up. I looked for reviews but they seem to be fairly new. I know a lot of people say get the Sitka fanatic series, but I have a hard time justifying $800+ on a set of cold weather gear. Especially since Ive been getting by with layering for so long. I’m just getting tired of being a stuffed sausage in my treestand anymore. The bib/jacket set goes for less than half of what the Sitka goes for... Let me know if you tried them, or maybe someone you know. Thanks!!

• Like 1

Interested also in the Scrape series. More $ than cottonwood but warmer supposedly. No reviews anywhere on Nomad

I can't help you with the newer stuff but I have the Nomad Dunn 2.o set with Primaloft and love it. Very well made!:up:

I purchased the field and stream insulated bibs from Dicks last night regularly 89.00 I got them for 49.00.  My Dad swears by them. I'm going to try them out this weekend I will let you know. 

I know it's been said a few times but if I was spending that kind of money I would get an Iwom if you plan on sitting on one spot.

3 hours ago, Dynamicduojx said:

I have the set and I like it. Cozy, warm and quiet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bottle a red wine in front of the Fireplace on a bear skin rug with your man!

I’m in the cottonwood as we speak in all this wind and cold. I’m warm and no wind gets through this. It’s one of my go to cold weather outfits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk