IGNORED

Midwest hunt reports

I know we have guys here coming and going to the midwest, just wondering what you guys are seeing as far as rut activity. I have some members here on my farm in Illinois right now bowhunting and sounds like the saw some good action yesterday with Monday being slow. Havent got any reports from today so far but temps are about to plummet this weekend for a few days. I have a feeling anyone heading out this weekend should see some great action. 

I talked to another guy with friends in Indiana and Kansas and he said it was slow. 

I had friends hunting Illinois last week with a few 140s down but no monsters

Edited by tcook8296

www.liftxrentals.com

May not be Midwest but been in Ohio since Monday.  Activity has been slow.  Around 08:30 hrs til about 09:45 hrs smaller bucks have been cruising.  Then it’s the last half hour of light when deer are moving.  6 of us hunting and everyone reporting the same thing here.  And yes, it’s about to get COLD!

My buddy in Ohio said super slow until Sunday when it lit up and he shot a nice 10 pt high 30’s.  He was getting pics of 3 slobs over 150 one possible booner. The two members I know in Kansas are having a slow week so far seeing some bucks but no shooters and no rut activity for most part. 

Nothing spooks deer more than my stank… 

16 3/4” Live Fluke Release Club

I shot a big 10pt once….

Just got home from ohio this morning.  Real slow. Saw a few small bucks trolling but temps were mild. Full moon and cold weather will have it on fire by the weekend.  We did manage to kill 2 decent bucks tho. They were not rutting,  just feeding. A 6 year old 10pt. And a 5 year old 14 pt.

First trip out west for WT...They say it’s slow but it’s still better than NJ passed lots of bucks including a 130 ‘s

Had a close call with a tall- wide- massive  10 point

for sure high 140’s probably 150’s 25 yards away just no shot due to branches. Windy and cold today...

The bodies on these things are amazing...A cool 6 point from last night...

3D1EEAEF-6F8F-4891-8005-CC0808E6861A.png