Jump to content
Goldpm

Rabbit electrocuted during work

Recommended Posts

Went to work and arrived at lady’s house to install a well pump etc. she had a underground well house. So opened the hatch and went in. Found the wires all chewed up and looked around to find a dead rabbit. Must have fallen in and chewed the wires and got shocked to death and shorted her pump out. She had me put it in a garbage bag and take it with me. Replaced the Weill pump,wiring etc. now she has water again. Was a interesting day. 

46039D5E-D11C-4B3B-86F8-49803FDDFBFA.jpeg

CD347515-83FE-4AEB-96D6-B612AEDB16D6.jpeg

D95D90FD-BA5D-4105-9DC9-A52C271976FA.jpeg

CE0DC955-E52F-4882-9362-F29EF28F8639.jpeg

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did a termite inspection one time for a buyer and when I went down to start in the basement, I smelled something burning. So, i went to the circuit breaker box and took the cover off. It turned out that a mouse had come through the side and shorted the breaker. It was still burning when I took it out. The seller thanked me. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...