IGNORED

tog crush in RI

fdsmiles

i fished out of point judith sat and sun.it was the best  2 days of togging  i ever had.saturday we left the dock at 6;30 and we were back at 1pm.sunday we left the dock at 6am and were back at the dock by noon.i have been to RI many time over the last ten years but this weekend it was not down drag out togging.i jigged both days  and had a hard time getting the jig to the bottom as the tog were grabbing it on the way down.no giants but lots of roasters.we fished the "lil toot" with capt john and if anyone is planning on going up there check him out because he is the reel deal.

1 hour ago, hammer4reel said:

Nice trip.

sucks NY boats are hammering fish here in NJ waters.

our bite here the last two weeks has been incredible.

fish hitting the jig 5 seconds after it is on the bottom.

Dan that is bullshit isn’t it. We have to wait while the NY boats get to pound the shit out of our waters. How does any of this make sense for the NJ fishery 

1 hour ago, OMC said:

Dan that is bullshit isn’t it. We have to wait while the NY boats get to pound the shit out of our waters. How does any of this make sense for the NJ fishery 

sure is , I talked to a FG employee Sunday about it. he said its a tough call for them to board the boat .

Asked why , what else could they be fishing for inshore under a mile at anchor.

IMO if they boarded and fined the boats for everything over 1 fish it wouldn't happen anymore,

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/

They shou

2 hours ago, hammer4reel said:

sure is , I talked to a FG employee Sunday about it. he said its a tough call for them to board the boat .

Asked why , what else could they be fishing for inshore under a mile at anchor.

IMO if they boarded and fined the boats for everything over 1 fish it wouldn't happen anymore,

They should have a boat on the water thre or four days a week just to target these guys and in force the law and you can stop a lot of it. These guy from sheepshead bay are keeping every thing and getting away with some guys over ther take there vacations this time of year just for the extra revenue and trust me they do ok