IGNORED

Lost Dog Chester NJ

This is not my dog and I don't know the owner. Just figured if he was mine I would want as many people looking as there could be. This poor little fellow.

Screenshot_20191103-211502_Facebook.jpg

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

That is sad. When you invest the amount of money and time into a dog like that, that you will hopefully hunt over and will be a family member for many years a GPS location collar is expensive initially but not over the time span you will have the dog. Hopefully someone finds it. Sad.

Edited by RPK0620

I thought, growing old would take longer ! 

I spent most of my money on shotguns and fly rods.  The rest I just wasted.

Brian, I just got back . I met the young man that lost the dog and of course he is devastated ! I searched all ends of the WMA to no avail . Like others have said he is more than likely not in the WMA any longer, in 15 minutes he could easily make it to the local neighborhood .

A fine young man that could use our help!

Pennsylvania Upland Hunting

15 minutes ago, FLDBRED-BDC said:

Brian, I just got back . I met the young man that lost the dog and of course he is devastated ! I searched all ends of the WMA to no avail . Like others have said he is more than likely not in the WMA any longer, in 15 minutes he could easily make it to the local neighborhood .

A fine young man that could use our help!

I didn't talk to him much but we past each other the dog ran after another  dog I thought he would find him running with other dog then on my way out talk to his father and was still looking  . I am betting  he is running  deer . Could be any where by now.  He need to check  all local  shelters  and GPS rescue.  Hope he find him I will be hunt there sat will keep a eye out for him