IGNORED

does anyone have a fan club that shows up in certain places you hunt.

buckhound

just curious I have one place I started hunting again after many years seems every time I sit someone is out on the road by my truck  , tonight no different as I got near the rd I could see a light moving up the rd slow by my truck as I  am packing up I hear a truck coming it  goes  by slow . before dark I had deer come in but they acted funny and left so I pulled my camera card to see if it showed me anything now normally I have 100-200 pics I found only one pic this time and again the time and date are off  if I go by the camera It was jan / 5 / 2019 at 2:36 pm lol . I've had people look for my truck in the past but nothing like this. 

I have noticed when some see my truck they may start doing yard work or being louder than normal.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

18 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I would never even think about this type of humane behavior. People are strange but there is no harm to you if they look at your truck 

this is not within a mile of houses , around here people just don't go in the woods hanging around someones truck. I am thinking its another hunter pissed because I am too close.

Edited by buckhound

8 hours ago, Merkel said:

Sounds strange but maybe should talk to the person to satisfy your curiosity.  

I probably would if they hung around the first night they parked about A hundred yards away one on either side   And both turned around and went opposite way as soon as I got to my truck . I don’t think it’s anti hunters mor than likely another Hunter not happy I am hunting in that area.the reason I call them my fan club :rofl:

Edited by buckhound

Prolly another hunter checking to see if your dragging a buck.  Hehe. No harm no foul.  Next time leave a note that you took a monster 10pt.   Lol. Maybe don’t do that.  Maybe you’ll bump in to him and it’ll all work out.  Better than my experience last year.  Prime time and leaf blower would go on without fail.  Little did they know, still got my buck. 

so I go in today for some reason all of a sudden last night and today the deer walk out and look right at my tree and knowing my camera was  tampered with long story short 50 yards in front and to the left is a stand, camera and corn pile looks like it was just put in last week or so, makes sense now why they are not coming in like they were... only found it because the deer stayed back closer to the swamp so I moved back some so I could see as I walked around a clump of Laurel I could see it about 60 yards sticking out like a sore thumb...