IGNORED

A&W Nature Labs Pinch Point

Shootstraight

Okay, okay this is a plug for A&W Nature Labs pinch point. I have found it to work really well mixed with corn and the deer have been hammering it. At the same time supporting local NJ hunters is a good thing and proud to be able to support these guys. If you get a chance give it a try and hope you get the same great results I did. 

20191024_204723.thumb.jpg.60d9c3c9cf17d40e786a85b73881d7f7.jpg

SS!

Edited by Shootstraight

2 minutes ago, Shootstraight said:

Okay, okay this is a plug for A&W Nature Labs pinch point. I have found it to work really well mixed with corn and the deer have been hammering it. At the same time supporting local NJ hunters is a good thing and proud to be able to support these guys. If you get a chance give it a try and hope you get the same great results I did. 

20191024_204723.thumb.jpg.60d9c3c9cf17d40e786a85b73881d7f7.jpg

SS!

Did the deer take to it right away?

Did the deer take to it right away?

Yes, but again I mixed it with corn, which they seem to like. Even pawing at the ground. I really got some as I was trying to get a buck I have been after for the last cpuple years break from acorns. He did show up after one night of putting the pinch point. Kept coming in just after dark but then has disappeared so he night be dead? But the pinch point is working well and I have had more deer visit so it has been doing well for me. 

SS!