IGNORED

Patience & Persistence

ssm1957

13 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

I just wanted to add.. in todays day-in-age of guys obsessing over rack size, score, shooter/non-shooter, etc, this post is such a breath of fresh air. So many guys that hunt get so caught up with all the BS, they lose sight of what it's all about.. this right here is WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT! This is, IMO, the best 'trophy' posted on this site so far this season. 

Wow..Thanks!!  That means a lot. I appreciate all the stories on NJW&W.  This site is truly filled with a bunch of great people!!:bighello:

I just wanted to add.. in todays day-in-age of guys obsessing over rack size, score, shooter/non-shooter, etc, this post is such a breath of fresh air. So many guys that hunt get so caught up with all the BS, they lose sight of what it's all about.. this right here is WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT! This is, IMO, the best 'trophy' posted on this site so far this season. 
Agree 100%

http://www.jerseyjaystaxidermy.com

16 hours ago, Hunter115522 said:

Well said!!  

The smile says it all. Your first buck is a trophy no matter what the size. I have been deer hunting around 45 years. I still get excited at ANY deer. A big rack is nice but it is no more noble to kill a deer for  it's rack then for it's meat. Only pure trophy hunters would scoff at the taking of "any" buck because they see it as infringing on their future ability to shoot a trophy. That's their problem, not yours. 

Congrats and lots of success in the future. 

Edited by archer36