Jump to content
Bones

Tactacam 5.0

Recommended Posts

I’m selling a year old tactacam 5.0 hunter package which includes the 5.0 ultra HD 8x camera with wi fi, gun attachment, crossbow or rail attachment, 2 sd cards, I have the box it came in with instructions. I also purchased the bow mount separately but will include that as well. $325 located Camden county 

C9BEE5A6-6BFA-47D3-8084-A5B6F971C4A6.jpeg

05DCEE9B-E38F-448C-84C6-A4E9BD421278.jpeg

311547E5-FEF2-40F7-ACE9-EF56E5666ECB.jpeg

DDD15972-127D-43C4-9C97-49FF5427B9D2.jpeg

0EC0555B-3777-40AB-A8A2-064A31B128A8.jpeg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just upgraded to the 5.0 from the 2.0 this past summer.  I love the improvements.  I can't wait to try it in the field.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, barrike said:

I just upgraded to the 5.0 from the 2.0 this past summer.  I love the improvements.  I can't wait to try it in the field.

I bought one for this season. I killed 3 deer so far and only once I remembered to turn the cam on, and it was so in very low light:happywave:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I like about this unit you can record in slow mo and then after the shot you can check how you did instantly on your cell phone. No more guessing where you hit. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

What I like about this unit you can record in slow mo and then after the shot you can check how you did instantly on your cell phone. No more guessing where you hit. 

Looney...

How good is the video?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I bought one for this season. I killed 3 deer so far and only once I remembered to turn the cam on, and it was so in very low light:happywave:

 

I have that problem too.  I get too excited and forget to turn on the camera.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, electric10162 said:

Looney...

How good is the video?

I will post some tonight which I took during the day in the woods just to see. 

The optical zoom is good fir a little camera but don’t think this is like a full size cam. Low light not so good, I’ll post that as well

Edited by Lunatic
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, barrike said:

I have that problem too.  I get too excited and forget to turn on the camera.

I’m lucky to click the safety off:shock: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the TACTACAM 4.0,  and I thought I was the only dummy forgetting to turn on....seems there is a few of us 🤪🤪🤪

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, electric10162 said:

Looney...

How good is the video?

So here you go I will post a couple

Deer at 40 yards

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...