IGNORED

10/18 Check in

birdshotnj

37 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

I have a pair of pants, covered with this stuff,  hanging on my deck for two weeks. The intention is to clean it but as every day goes by I’m thinking burning it is the only logical solution :happywave:

Look up Burr Paw sticker remover... It's a mit you put on your hand and it takes must stuff right off the thing works wonders

3 minutes ago, Northjerseyoutdoorsman said:

Look up Burr Paw sticker remover... It's a mit you put on your hand and it takes must stuff right off the thing works wonders

I'm going to try power washing them before putting them in the wash when my wife won't be home for awhile. Problem is I'll have these weeds growing everywhere along the driveway 

7 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

15714329074951422489277125622877.thumb.jpg.c9b0d2a6127c47a7b0714d99a94488f0.jpg

Up.on.the oak hill watching the corner of the swamp. Had tracks in the drainage ditch when i checked last week. Was a good spot for bucks at night before EHD.  

Seen a bear come up out of there to where I'm sitting almost everytime I've hunted here. First time sitting this close to the corner

15714334602852281211822945445465.thumb.jpg.2799f86870042211083595b8109e977c.jpg

How did you take that selfie?

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

21 minutes ago, mazzgolf said:

What is that stuff? :headscratch: Never saw it. Is it like those flat little things that stick to your clothes like velcro?

I don't know what they are called, but I plan on finding out.  They are flat, shaped like an arrowhead and have 2 prongs that stick in.  They are all over here, along with little round ball thingies and weeds that the whole branch pulls off onto you.

3 minutes ago, Greybeard said:

Had it on front camera,for selfie, wide angle, and 10 second timer. Timer mode doesn't show if i use the regular camera on the back

That's cool didn't know there was a timer.Way before cell phone's,hunting alone many of my selfvies were with my 35 mm pentax K-1000,this ole fart learned something today.lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

You gotta love Greybeard.  The guy is like a ninja sneaking around in the gilla suit.  Like a ghost.  His only flaw, that I can see, is he is hunting in an area where there are no deer. ;)

Yup, this place was wiped out by EHD.  There still are survivors, and I  like hunting here.  Have it mostly all to myself now. I'm at the stage where I like hunting without having to drag one  out.   This is perfect place.