ElevatedHunter

Whittingham Training

Taking June my GSP out Saturday morning to see if she can get some points in to fresh her up a bit on some of these state stocked Chukars. Anyone else going out or have been out? Has anyone been seeing anything?

Going out next weekend for the PA pheasant opener as well. Can't wait! Bird season is one of my favorite Seasons!!

• Like 1

I have not been out yet but going to black river Saturday to run my lab he need a good run I usual  find one or two . May want to try a preserve with a few friends  he will get more birds in one day then a week of state  land .

• Like 2

I haven't run the dogs on them but I did see them releasing a few times at Clinton .

Going to Pa. as well, looks to be another great season! Good luck and be safe. 

• Like 1

Chukars were put out the past 2 fridays and will be put out the next 2 for TRAINING PURPOSES NOT SHOOTING although you can use blanks while training.

Been to Colliers Mills the past 2 saturday mornings and found them.

• Like 1

Just excited to get out into the field and let her run a little bit. Get that fire lit back up in her.

Definitely planning a hunt over at Indian Creek sometime this year. For the money I believe it is well worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk