IGNORED

Hawk Helium Sticks

Has anyone been able to get a set of these? I ordered a set from cabelas when they went on sale in early September, only to get their standard sorry this is now back ordered message. They still have not updated me on my order and I'd like to get a set. Has anyone seen them in stock?

Thanks

23 minutes ago, Outandabout90 said:

Has anyone been able to get a set of these? I ordered a set from cabelas when they went on sale in early September, only to get their standard sorry this is now back ordered message. They still have not updated me on my order and I'd like to get a set. Has anyone seen them in stock?

Thanks

I ordered a set in September and received them within 4 days. Very happy with them. Check bass pro also.

Ordered from Mack’s Sept 18th, supposed to be backordered but available Oct 1st. Called a few days after the 1st and they told me 12th-15th. It’s now the 17th and I still haven’t been billed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Outandabout90 said:

Mack's lists them as out of stock. Ill try bass pro, I honestly didn't look with them and cabelas being the same company now.  It looks like I will cancel Cabelas at $99 and try Bass Pro at $120

Since they are the same company give them a call and ask them to honor Cabelas price. Worth a try?

Another good laugh from the bass pro/cabelas club. I ordered from bass pro and even though they showed in stock they are backordered. I even live chatted with customer service and they sad they had them. I still got a order delay email. It looks like I will be going lone wolf sticks and will be done ordering from cabelas and bass pro.