Has anyone been able to get a set of these? I ordered a set from cabelas when they went on sale in early September, only to get their standard sorry this is now back ordered message. They still have not updated me on my order and I'd like to get a set. Has anyone seen them in stock?

Thanks

23 minutes ago, Outandabout90 said:

Has anyone been able to get a set of these? I ordered a set from cabelas when they went on sale in early September, only to get their standard sorry this is now back ordered message. They still have not updated me on my order and I'd like to get a set. Has anyone seen them in stock?

Thanks

I ordered a set in September and received them within 4 days. Very happy with them. Check bass pro also.

My brother ordered a set last month and had them in two days. Think he got his from Mack’s prairie wings, the newer model. 

• Like 1

Mack's lists them as out of stock. Ill try bass pro, I honestly didn't look with them and cabelas being the same company now.  It looks like I will cancel Cabelas at $99 and try Bass Pro at $120

Ordered from Mack’s Sept 18th, supposed to be backordered but available Oct 1st. Called a few days after the 1st and they told me 12th-15th. It’s now the 17th and I still haven’t been billed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, Outandabout90 said:

Mack's lists them as out of stock. Ill try bass pro, I honestly didn't look with them and cabelas being the same company now.  It looks like I will cancel Cabelas at $99 and try Bass Pro at $120

Since they are the same company give them a call and ask them to honor Cabelas price. Worth a try?

• Agree 1

I just ordered a set from Scheels.com. $120 and free shipping for 3. And I order a single from Mackspw.com. Will have all 4 next week

Another good laugh from the bass pro/cabelas club. I ordered from bass pro and even though they showed in stock they are backordered. I even live chatted with customer service and they sad they had them. I still got a order delay email. It looks like I will be going lone wolf sticks and will be done ordering from cabelas and bass pro. 

12 hours ago, njbowhntr said:

Mackspw.com has the 3 pack in stock. 

Macks didnt show the 3 pack in stock yesterday. I just ordered a 3 pack and a single. They were even reasonable with 2 day shipping. Thank you!

• Like 1