IGNORED

NJDFW New Licensing and Automated Harvest Report System up and running

I’m on my iPhone no WiFi, using cell service, I get to the state site navigate to Purchase license on line and I get network connection was lost:shock: had the same message from my bank app...what is that? I just updated my OS and I am sure this has something to do with it, any ideas? 

76424D35-9AF8-4D7B-8E22-7A45ED7C25D5.png

Unable to get archery permit and buck permit. Stores says state system is down.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

Well, at least the website is showing up now (before it didn't even show up - browser couldn't even reach the server). But when you try to log in, you get "System Error: Unknown exception occurred while executing the back-end method.":pcwhack:

Good thing I wasn't planning on going out for deer tomorrow  I've been so busy waterfowling this week, I completely forgot that permit bow starts next week! I haven't bought my permits yet :angry:

just went to o2 places to buy permits. was told the whole system is down again.

was going to buy online if possible, but why should there be an extra fee to have a license mailed whn you could have just got it at a vendor.

NJ could f up a wet dream

Captain Dan Bias

REELMUSIC SPORTFISHING

50# Striper live release club.

http://reelmusicsportfishing.blogspot.com/