IGNORED

What Would You Carry?

BHC

If this state ever got out of the stone age and showed respect to the people and gun owners and allowed you to CCW what would be your choice of firearm?

I started out with a Glock 19 which I carried for 3 yrs, then went to a Glock 23 for 4 yrs, and for the past 11 yrs I've been carrying the Glock 27

M&p 9c with night sights

Sig p239

M&p shield

HKusp 45c

Super tuck, raven concealment, desantis

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I only own a Glock 23 Gen 4, and I would consider a subcompact for CCW. Snub-nose .38 would be nice. Nostalgia from the 1970s-1980s detective shows. 

Barney miller,Car 54 where are you?And  Dragnet.lol

“In a civilized and cultivated country, wild animals only continue to exist at all when preserved by sportsmen.” -Theodore Roosevelt

In all honesty,I still don't think I would carry,I have no desire to unless I was always transporting money or something of value.

It took me a year before I decided to carry. It had nothing to do with myffamiliarity with firearms.

It was if it came down to it would I be able to do what is needed, and had already had a gun put to my cchin and the trigger pulled twice when I was at Widener University in Chester PA in 1994.

Once I made the decision I then went to law classes concerning carry situations. I also went to the range every other week and shot 200 rounds each trip. Now i go once a month. I really want to do IDPA.

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I would be happy to carry anything...

Maybe my dad's chief's special, or maybe his model 39.

Looking forward to retirement to the south were they still have freedoms.

Love NJ but getting sick of the political bs.

NRA Life Member
"From My Cold Dead Hands"                          I'm all for Gun Control...I use both Hands.