Sign in to follow this  
not on the rug

Magnus Lifetime Warranty

Posted (edited)

One of my favorite heads in the past few years has been the 4 blade Magnus Black Hornet.  I've zipped a bunch of deer with the 3 pack that I had, they held up well and I touched up the edges and reused them.  Well...one by one they all eventually saw better days and Saturday morning I boxed them up, wrote a quick note and dropped them in the mail back to Kansas.   I checked the mailbox about an hour ago and a brand new 3 pack of heads was waiting for me.  4 days and $5 shipping later, Magnus came through for me.  Between these and the Bishop Archery heads I have, I'll never need to buy another fixed head again.

Edited by not on the rug
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1

45 minutes ago, Nomad said:

You didn't feel you got your monies worth?

No.  I said that I definitely got my money's worth.  No reason to not take advantage of the warranty.  Companies like Magnus and Bishop stand behind their product and have no issue replacing a damaged head.  Mike posts on archerytalk all the time about how they are happy to honor the warranty.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Nomad said:

You didn't feel you got your monies worth?

You wouldn't return them ? 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NotJust22s said:

You wouldn't return them ? 

Not if I felt they were a good product and I got my monies worth.  I would feel bad returning them. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nomad said:

Not if I felt they were a good product and I got my monies worth.  I would feel bad returning them. 

Woo hoo!  Living large off that State Pension.  You're buying the first 2 rounds at the Xmas get-together this year

Just now, not on the rug said:

Woo hoo!  Living large off that State Pension.  You're buying the first 2 rounds at the Xmas get-together this year

No problem, you do what you feel is right, and I will do what I feel is right.  And, I don't buy rounds at the bar, I have to save my money for new broadheads.;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

No problem, you do what you feel is right, and I will do what I feel is right.  And, I don't buy rounds at the bar, I have to save my money for new broadheads.;)

Fair enough.   I'll buy your first 2... but you have to make it out there for the meet-up.  Beer and broadheads, it's a match made in heaven

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, not on the rug said:

Fair enough.   I'll buy your first 2... but you have to make it out there for the meet-up.  Beer and broadheads, it's a match made in heaven

Beer and Broads sounds better...but OK.

• Winner 1