Kilbo

Have to spend 3 days in Taylor Ham country!?!?

I have to work a job site on Ridgedale Ave in East Hanover for the next 3 days. Anyone know where I can find a good pork roll egg and cheese sandwich? :rofl:  :rofl: :beatingdeadhorse: 

• Haha 5

Don't do it. Don't order a pork roll egg and cheese up there.... I hear they will spit in it! :shock:

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Sounds like you are working close to rt 10- plenty of places to eat there. Don't ask for pork roll if you don't want to get arrested.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

11 minutes ago, hunterbob1 said:

Didn't know you got a job.Great news.:up:

Yea I’m helping out the environmental service my wife works for because they’re swamped with jobs. It’s a part time thing for now but I get at least 30 hrs a week and it definitely pays more than unemployment. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 3Blade said:

Sounds like you are working close to rt 10- plenty of places to eat there. Don't ask for pork roll if you don't want to get arrested.

Yeah I’m not far from Rt. 10

111F49BA-72E0-4F4F-A156-730276F74A0C.png

Be safe, order bacon egg and cheese for 3 days.     

• Haha 2

One lunch sandwich from Espositos and you will eat for a week.   

Please don't embarrass yourself and say "pork roll" in front of the Italianos.... 

For lunch - this was my go to, when I used to work nearby.       On a wrap - get pepper ham, fresh mozzarella, lettuce, tomatos, and roasted red peppers. Oil and vinegar...   

• Like 1

Go to Artur's Tavern in Morris Plains for a steak. Better yet, invite me there for a steak. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 3Blade said:

He will be safe cause they will be in Starbucks :laughing:

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

Go to Artur's Tavern in Morris Plains for a steak. Better yet, invite me there for a steak. 

John I’m driving home tonight but tomorrow I think the company is going to put me in a hotel room for the night. If so I’ll gladly meet you at the tavern on Thursday or Friday night for a steak dinner and some cold beers.