IGNORED

Has Anyone Here Ever Have A Liver Biopsy?

Tarhunt

1 minute ago, MZ7Extreme said:

When they tell you to lay still in bed after you wake up, lay still for as long as they tell you (3-5 hours).

But you should he fine.

Can I ask what they saw in your blood work or sonogram that prompted this?

Keeping you in my prayers

I have two autoimmune diseases, one attacks every organ in my body and I was misdiagnosed for years and unfortunately, it's taken it's toll on me. My liver functions are off of the charts and I constantly have very high ferritin levels like over 1200 when they should be under 300. Do they put you under or do they give you a local? 

"The Nation Which Forgets Its Defenders, Will Itself Be Forgotten".

7 minutes ago, Tarhunt said:

I have two autoimmune diseases, one attacks every organ in my body and I was misdiagnosed for years and unfortunately, it's taken it's toll on me. My liver functions are off of the charts and I constantly have very high ferritin levels like over 1200 when they should be under 300. Do they put you under or do they give you a local? 

Gernal anesthetic... You'll be awake

You'll lay down, they will numb you, make a small incision and laparoscopically go in with a needle and grab a couple of pieces.

Stitch you up and you will go to recovery where you just lay there for a few hours where your BP is monitored just so they make sure you dont have internal bleeding.

Edited by MZ7Extreme