Batsto

We are watching History. No Compliance!

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

That's a very good question.  I don't see them so I'm not sure what they're doing.  

Aren’t most social studies teachers also gym teachers?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Batsto said:

How are the social studies teachers handling the impeachment hearings? It's hard to keep such things in the middle not to offend the liberals. It is a remarkable teaching moment for the teacher with courage. 

They'd probably get fired.Sad!

2 hours ago, Rusty said:

That's a very good question.  I don't see them so I'm not sure what they're doing.  

Ask the kids, they will tell you.

• Agree 1

This has been an ongoing coup attempt for the last three years. If the left is ever successful it's the end of the republic.

HMMM-- sad group of republicans making more excuses for this sack of shit we call president.  Several that say he has done a great job- well that could be debated til the end of time. But asking another country to investigate what looked like would be his opponent in 2020 while holding up funding is plain and simple unconstitutional. I don't care if you lean right or left- illegal actions and making excuses for those illegal actions make those that do as american as the mexicans sneaking accross the border. You either believe in the constitution or you don't. You can't like it when it serves your purpose and ignore it when it doesn't.  Ben Sasse (second most conservative voting record) spoke out about it. Colin Powell spoke out about it. The IG spoke out about it. I also read or heard the whistleblower case was referred for criminal charges. But Barr nixed that (another that is involved in this shit).  Some of this evidence/testimony is from trump appointees. I agree the dems have wanted to impeach trump from day one. But that does not excuse unlawful actions taken by trump when it comes to the whistleblower case even if you believe russia was a hoax.  I have stated many times I could care less if obama/hillary or any other of that group was arrested and convicted of a crime. But many here will defend their party despite how many illegal things trump will. He is 100% correct when he said he could stand in times sq and shoot somebody and not lose a vote. Proof is right on this site. It is a shame many claim to stand for america while actually doing everything to defend the ahole that is tearing it down.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

But asking another country to investigate what looked like would be his opponent in 2020 while holding up funding is plain and simple unconstitutional.

Actually, it's not.  Can you point to the section of the US Constitution that says he can't do this?

There are some laws he might be breaking, but it's not unconstitutional.

1 hour ago, deadonshot2 said:

HMMM-- sad group of republicans making more excuses for this sack of shit we call president.  Several that say he has done a great job- well that could be debated til the end of time. But asking another country to investigate what looked like would be his opponent in 2020 while holding up funding is plain and simple unconstitutional. I don't care if you lean right or left- illegal actions and making excuses for those illegal actions make those that do as american as the mexicans sneaking accross the border. You either believe in the constitution or you don't. You can't like it when it serves your purpose and ignore it when it doesn't.  Ben Sasse (second most conservative voting record) spoke out about it. Colin Powell spoke out about it. The IG spoke out about it. I also read or heard the whistleblower case was referred for criminal charges. But Barr nixed that (another that is involved in this shit).  Some of this evidence/testimony is from trump appointees. I agree the dems have wanted to impeach trump from day one. But that does not excuse unlawful actions taken by trump when it comes to the whistleblower case even if you believe russia was a hoax.  I have stated many times I could care less if obama/hillary or any other of that group was arrested and convicted of a crime. But many here will defend their party despite how many illegal things trump will. He is 100% correct when he said he could stand in times sq and shoot somebody and not lose a vote. Proof is right on this site. It is a shame many claim to stand for america while actually doing everything to defend the ahole that is tearing it down.

I am not even reading your bs Pinocchio. Let’s just remember you were the most vocal believer of the Russian Collusion. Some people learn from previous mistakes, some never learn anything 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hunterbob1 said:

Here they go again....:rofl:

I’ll not

Just now, Lunatic said:

I am not even reading your bs Pinocchio. Let’s just remember you were the most vocal believer of the Russian Collusion. Some people learn from previous mistakes, some never learn anything 

And some are ignorant to facts like yourself. I said proving russian collusion would be very difficult. Do I believe he tried to? Absolutely. There is nothing that pos would not cheat, defraud, lie about.  Just because it was not proven does not make it any less likely. If they could have gotten him to testify I think the outcome would have been different. Even his lawyer said he would be wearing a prison jumpsuit. Thats very telling and should be all any one needs to know about the pos. Just like you believe hillary committed crimes but I do not see a single charge against her either. I believe she committed some crimes when it comes to the foundation. Trump had to dissolve his because he and his kids used it as a personal checkbook. Real nice of them. I thought they were rich? Why steal from your own charity then? You continue believing every lie. 

2 minutes ago, deadonshot2 said:

And some are ignorant to facts like yourself. I said proving russian collusion would be very difficult. Do I believe he tried to? Absolutely. There is nothing that pos would not cheat, defraud, lie about.  Just because it was not proven does not make it any less likely. If they could have gotten him to testify I think the outcome would have been different. Even his lawyer said he would be wearing a prison jumpsuit. Thats very telling and should be all any one needs to know about the pos. Just like you believe hillary committed crimes but I do not see a single charge against her either. I believe she committed some crimes when it comes to the foundation. Trump had to dissolve his because he and his kids used it as a personal checkbook. Real nice of them. I thought they were rich? Why steal from your own charity then? You continue believing every lie. 

You need help 

6 hours ago, Rusty said:

That's too funny.  :rofl::rofl:

The rest of the responses were too long to read,  sorry.  

I'm glad that some people get my jokes. It's Lou and you. I'm glad that Lou got my black squirrel joke.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hawkeye57 said:

Serious question- do you believe Trump is honest?  Where you like his politics or not he is extremely dishonest and lies daily to the American people. I just can’t believe people believe him when he says the US military didn’t have bullets until he helped them 😂😂

Your question isn't serious at all.  Congress lies daily to the American people and has done so for years so has the senate and a lot of them have been there far longer than Trump and they keep getting re-elected.    NJ politicians lie every day to the people of NJ, are they extremely dishonest?   The only truly honest person who ever lived was Jesus Christ and maybe Abe Lincoln. 

Just now, Lunatic said:

You need help 

You don't like hearing the truth so you only got that lame ass response. Why bother at all. You are the one that needs help-- you can't stop yourself from replying. LOL  Your previous post by hunterbob you said you weren't. And yet here you are. LOL A true man of his word. LOL.  Or was that another lie you got caught in? Either way- thanks for the laughs at you.