Batsto

We are watching History. No Compliance!

50 minutes ago, Hawkeye57 said:

Serious question- do you believe Trump is honest?  Where you like his politics or not he is extremely dishonest and lies daily to the American people. I just can’t believe people believe him when he says the US military didn’t have bullets until he helped them 😂😂

Best president we had in a very long time who is actually doing what he said he would, despite the fact dems are doing all they can to erase the will of the people who elected him. And don’t talk to me about lies when defending the Pinocchio circus the Democratic Party has become. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Lunatic said:

What a mess. How can’t anyone with even half functional brain buy any of the incredible BS against Trump continuously mAnufactured by democrats? They are willing to destroy everything we love about this country just to eliminate elected by us President. How did people in this country get so stupid?

Let me answer a few of your question. To answer second the media has a lot to do with why people are so stupid they are misled and lyed to daily. And to the first question same media and press they have a lot of people brainwashed. I  truly scared for this country. May we really need a good ol fashion revaluation 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Haskell_Hunter said:

Progressive Democrats view the US Constitution as a document that changes over time and can be reinterpreted should be used in lieu of toilet paper

Fixed that for ya!

1 hour ago, Hawkeye57 said:

Serious question- do you believe Trump is honest?  Where you like his politics or not he is extremely dishonest and lies daily to the American people. I just can’t believe people believe him when he says the US military didn’t have bullets until he helped them 😂😂

Hell no, he is a lying sack of shit but most of his lies are harmless lies he tells in attempt to boost his own ego. He is definitely a narcissist, possibly even a sociopath but that all may be working to the advantage of the American people because he wants to be seen as a great person who helped save America. 

As stated above, all politicians lie. The ones we really have to worry about are the ones who do it so well we don't even notice. 

• Haha 2
  • Winner 1

18 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

And don’t talk to me about lies when defending the Pinocchio circus the Democratic Party has become. 

You make this argument quite often, usually when you are going back and forth with the site's token liberal. It is a terrible argument and you should just stop using it. One party lying does not absolve the other of lying. 

As a matter of fact, the current situation makes you wonder why anyone on Trump's side lies because it is totally unnecessary, ever! The Dems are shooting themselves in the foot with all their lies, abuse of The Constitution, etc. At this rate 2020 will be a walk for Trump.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, newjerseyhunter said:

You make this argument quite often, usually when you are going back and forth with the site's token liberal. It is a terrible argument and you should just stop using it. One party lying does not absolve the other of lying. 

As a matter of fact, the current situation makes you wonder why anyone on Trump's side lies because it is totally unnecessary, ever! The Dems are shooting themselves in the foot with all their lies, abuse of The Constitution, etc. At this rate 2020 will be a walk for Trump.

I actually have never used this argument before, excusing one side's lies by saying the other side lies as well.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

actions speak louder than words.  

Edited by buckhound

I do not like our Presidents choice of words in many cases and how he often refers to people  and wish he would act more Presidential, HOWEVER, he has in my opinion, done a great job considering the Dems and many of the GOP don't like or are willing to work with him because he is a businessman and not one of them. 

This whole charade is just more smoke and mirrors hoping to deflect attention from what he has accomplished because they have nothing to offer including a viable candidate and there are many who are scarred to death of the investigations that are coming to a close.

• Like 2
  • Winner 3

5 hours ago, Hawkeye57 said:

You are confusing lies for exaggerations.  The left sees all of Trump's exaggerations as a lie while the average voter understands that this is just Trump's style.  No, he doesn't believe that he got the military bullets that they didn't have, he is saying that the government largely abandoned our military over more than a decade until he became POTUS and has been able to bring more funding in for our nation's defense.  If you are Hell bent on hating Trump, it is easy to call those things lies.  Just don't believe that you are in the majority of you feel that way.....    

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, newjerseyhunter said:

Hell no, he is a lying sack of shit but most of his lies are harmless lies he tells in attempt to boost his own ego

You're right … most of his lies are. But, not all of them. National security matters? Not cool.

3 hours ago, newjerseyhunter said:

As stated above, all politicians lie. The ones we really have to worry about are the ones who do it so well we don't even notice. 

I think there are still some honest politicians. But, if you calmly speak honestly and intelligently … you go nowhere! You have to scream stupid crap to get elected these days. Politics sucks. lol

• Like 1

Well, NO MATTER WHAT don't shop at Dicks Sporting Goods! :nonono::rofl:

But seriously, I think he is not a "presidential" person but I did not vote for him to be presidential. I voted for him because Hillary was def a no go, I really wanted Randy Paul.

For this man's first role in politics i think he is doing a good job.

He gets rid of people quickly to move forward. He seems to be doing well negotiating for US positions.  He also raised the deficit which is NOT GOOD AT ALL!

No one, not dems or Rep. have addressed healthcare, the border, or the over all WAR we have been in for over what 17 years?

I do like what the president has accomplished so far and hope to see clear heads prevail. These situations have exposed to myself and many others, that congress has been thinking of themselves as royalty. 

** They are allowed insider information that we the general public is not allowed to invest - see google and look at how when congressmen leave office that they hire staff and still have access to specific information that we the public do not and how they act on it for investiments

**They vote themselves raises AND just about excuse themselves from the laws they pass on THE PEOPLE!

One last thing - look at the percentage of millionaires in the US. Next, look at the wages of congressmen when they start office vs when they leave office and the percentage of millionaires in congress.

To me this is an indication of abuse in public office. Our tax money...

There are reasons the media is manipulating the public, there are reasons why all of a sudden a man in protected custody, under suicide watch, died and no one knows a damn thing AND the country stopped talking about on the news.

We are being ruled.. not governed.

Have a great day, get off the pc or phone and go hunting.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

15 hours ago, Tarhunt said:

I need to go to Dick's and buy more ammo. 

That's too funny.  :rofl::rofl:

The rest of the responses were too long to read,  sorry.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Rusty said:

That's too funny.  :rofl::rofl:

The rest of the responses were too long to read,  sorry.  

How are the social studies teachers handling the impeachment hearings? It's hard to keep such things in the middle not to offend the liberals. It is a remarkable teaching moment for the teacher with courage. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Batsto said:

How are the social studies teachers handling the impeachment hearings? It's hard to keep such things in the middle not to offend the liberals. It is a remarkable teaching moment for the teacher with courage. 

That's a very good question.  I don't see them so I'm not sure what they're doing.