Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Saddle manufacturers are out like 10 weeks right now, saddle hunting is exploding!!! My last hunt with one, very comfortable and everything is under 5 lbs!

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

It does not look like a very comfortable sit

Once you get dialed in, you could take a nap! lol

11 hours ago, Mr12gauge said:

that arrow looks like it fish tails to the target.

I don't see that, arrows do flex coming out of the bow and it does whip around when it hits the deer.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, The Field Archer said:

Once you get dialed in, you could take a nap! lol

I don't see that, arrows do flex coming out of the bow and it does whip around when it hits the deer.

 

Glad you found something working for you this well. I nap in this one :

s7_464630_imageset_01.jpg

Edited by Lunatic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Glad you found something working for you this well. I nap in this one :

s7_464630_imageset_01.jpg

Missed a number of deer because I fell asleep in my M150. I switched to the M7 Microlite and no longer have that issue! 

Also did the saddle hunting and for mobility and run and gun it is great but I don't find them very comfortable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, newjerseyhunter said:

Missed a number of deer because I fell asleep in my M150. I switched to the M7 Microlite and no longer have that issue! 

Also did the saddle hunting and for mobility and run and gun it is great but I don't find them very comfortable.

Thats the biggest problem with this stand. YOu get lazy and you stop looking behind. I only use it for all day hunts or when I use sticks already set up for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Glad you found something working for you this well. I nap in this one :

s7_464630_imageset_01.jpg

Saddle isn't for everyone, neither are hang on stands and that is why pop-up blinds are available, stay on the ground, have heaters, coffee makers and move around undetected and nap on the ground if you wish... really rough it out there! :up:

Edited by The Field Archer
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The Field Archer said:

Saddle isn't for everyone, neither are hang on stands and that is why pop-up blinds are available, stay on the ground, have heaters, coffee makers and move around undetected and nap on the ground if you wish... really rough it out there! :up:

I agree, if we all liked the same thing we would be in trouble. I always say it is nice to try something new. It adds to the excitement of the hunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

NVM.  Don't want to hijack your thread.

 

 

 

Edited by dlist777

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice buck by the way.  The # of angles you get on the shot is pretty amazing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see a lot of guys out Midwest using these, doesn’t seem too popular here. I’d love to see a how to video from the ground to getting all the way up and settled in


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...