Amazon Orders: Read this if you ordered anything via the Amazon links on this site

Hey guys and gals, so I put up some ad sidebars awhile back with site related hunting/fishing products that are sold on Amazon.  I'm not pushing for anyone to use them (although I wouldn't mind as it helps me fund things for the site, such as giveaways), but I want to have a better level of accountability than just trust what Amazon tells me through their tooling, as these ads aren't performing nearly as well as the Camofire.com one.

With that said, if you've placed any orders or do so in the future, please let me know so I can verify the site gets credit for it.

Again, no pressure, just a measure I'd like to keep track of as it will help me evaluate whether to stick with listing Amazon products or not.

On the other hand, I see a number of orders have been placed for Camofire.com and I appreciate that!  Hopefully you guys are enjoying the products!

Remember, the whole goal of those ads isn't to compromise your browsing experience here or detract from the site, it's really to offer you some discounted product visibility that is directly related to the things we like to do (fishing, hunting, etc).  This in turn helps the site generate revenue that can be contributed BACK to the MEMBERS in the form of product giveaways!  So that's a win/win/win! :up:

As always, if you have some site/content recommendations or feedback, let me know! :)

Yeah that is a big problem with those ads, no mobile support.  I agree 100%.

I may just look at trying to use some other ads instead if that's the case for the majority of users.

Maybe I'll just leave a banner in case anyone plans on ordering ANYTHING (the site gets credit for a wide range of products, not just what's listed here) through Amazon, they can use that banner to do it.