1 hour ago, Lunatic said:

Have you done any other hunting in Florida? 

No, not yet. Bow season is open now but haven't gotten out and it closes the 14th.  Gun season opens the 15th and runs to mid November. Quail is open then, dove is open now and will be for a while, may get out for that. The WMA's here have their own season dates and limits that are different than the state wide seasons, hogs are open year-round on private land and no license required. But, even now you are hunting in 80 to 90 degree heat. Thermacell is a must!

Congratulations Paul looks like you got yourself some good eating hogs there 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 51smd said:

Congratulations Paul looks like you got yourself some good eating hogs there 

Thanks! Got my .300 blackout shooting overlapping holes at 100 yards, and the shots today where 20 yards and 40 yards! So close I missed the first shot! Lol but followed up with 2 good hits. 120gr Barnes tac-TX running 2075fps.

1 minute ago, GhostBear said:

Thanks! Got my .300 blackout shooting overlapping holes at 100 yards, and the shots today where 20 yards and 40 yards! So close I missed the first shot! Lol but followed up with 2 good hits. 120gr Barnes tac-TX running 2075fps.

Where to go