JHbowhunter

URGENT - License Purchase and AHRS unavailable for 10/14-10/16!!!

8 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

@Mixbaghunter, I merged your topic here.  So the email specifically says NOT to call the number you posted, but it does work somehow?  NJDFW LE said to use that number and NOT each local LE office number? :headscratch:

Which number ?

Im sorry but our government workers are dumb. How can you fuck up or give conflicting info on the number to use after deciding to shut down the system mid season

:banghead:

2 minutes ago, Lunatic said:

Which number ?

Im sorry but our government workers are dumb. How can you fuck up or give conflicting info on the number to use after deciding to shut down the system mid season

:banghead:

855 448 6865 

4 minutes ago, BowhunterNJ said:

So the number they said NOT to use is the number to use? :shakehead: :banghead:

So which number is it? To individual regions?

why don’t these people get fired?. This is so simple to do right but they have one fuck up following another and then another. Is low IQ required to apply ?

Easy fix for me it's the 2 warmest days I opted out of today n tommorrow  spend time with the wife n little one be out thurs

Hunted tonight and shot a deer, checked it in via the online system which wasn't shutdown until 9:00 PM tonight. Deer already at the butcher. Not hunting again until the system is up and running again. Going fishing for trout the next couple of days.

The system wasn't scheduled to shut down until 9PM today so everything should have been checked as usual today.  You don't need to call those numbers until tomorrow.  With today being a holiday the offices probably weren't staffed.  I shot a doe this evening and checked it in just before 6 PM through their web site as usual.  No need to use the alternate check procedure until tomorrow or if you had a late recovery today and it was after 9PM.

• Like 1

email says its up and working...NOT!

tried the customer search and keep getting system error

Harvest reporting loops you back to the same page you started at. :banghead:

Edited by megavites

6 minutes ago, megavites said:

email says its up and working...NOT!

tried the customer search and keep getting system error

weird, workng just fine for me using internet explorer...just have to log into your profile

Edited by chenrossi