IGNORED

tuckerton decoy show

bob kudile

Didn't seem to be at full capacity. The back tent only had about half the vendors it could have fit. The air dog competition was across the street. I remember it being with everything else but I could be wrong. 

Overall I enjoyed it. I mainly went to talk with the duck building companies. I spent time talking to the TDB, Duck Invader (former Duck Boss), Marty Kristensen about their boats. No real show prices if you were looking to get a deal on some hunting gear. Everything I saw was full price. To me its just a nice get away for half a day, BS with other outdoorsman maybe pick up a t shirt or 2 and check out some of the work of the decoy carvers. 

30 minutes ago, Mpdiesel said:

Didn't seem to be at full capacity. The back tent only had about half the vendors it could have fit. The air dog competition was across the street. I remember it being with everything else but I could be wrong. 

Overall I enjoyed it. I mainly went to talk with the duck building companies. I spent time talking to the TDB, Duck Invader (former Duck Boss), Marty Kristensen about their boats. No real show prices if you were looking to get a deal on some hunting gear. Everything I saw was full price. To me its just a nice get away for half a day, BS with other outdoorsman maybe pick up a t shirt or 2 and check out some of the work of the decoy carvers. 

Decoys had good prices at some vendors the wader guy had awsome prices but that was about all the deals nice time though..  the food vendors were very reasonable..

12 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

Decoys had good prices at some vendors the wader guy had awsome prices but that was about all the deals nice time though..  the food vendors were very reasonable..

The waders the Chinese guy sell suck. Seams go on them quickly, just a fyi