IGNORED

"Seek One" You tube Videos

Buck154

19 minutes ago, Blend No 27 said:

I have watched them  all since the beginning. I love them. A lot of people criticize  and accuse Lee Ellis but I honestly believe it’s just that big bucks bring out jealously.  

He has killed some giants for sure. Zeus and bane we’re both cool hunts.

It all has to do with jealousy. People get pissed when these guys lock up complete neighborhoods and have sole access to these bucks. 

Very interesting.  I could never hunt this way.  I once had permission to a suburban spot and the landowner also told me that he didn't want anyone to know I was there.  I just hated that feeling of sneaking in and feeling like I was committing a crime....also the trespassing....dogs walking through....kids walking through......some homeowner with a new leaf blower.....it's just too aggravating for me.  I'd rather get smaller bucks and have more peace in the woods.  

I'm not hating on them....good for them.  They deal with a lot to get a crack at these bucks.  Everyone is different.  

14 minutes ago, dlist777 said:

Very interesting.  I could never hunt this way.  I once had permission to a suburban spot and the landowner also told me that he didn't want anyone to know I was there.  I just hated that feeling of sneaking in and feeling like I was committing a crime....also the trespassing....dogs walking through....kids walking through......some homeowner with a new leaf blower.....it's just too aggravating for me.  I'd rather get smaller bucks and have more peace in the woods.  

I'm not hating on them....good for them.  They deal with a lot to get a crack at these bucks.  Everyone is different.  

I agree. I used to go on a management hunt on a golf course. Always felt stupid doing it.