IGNORED

Which Cell CAM - Moultrie 7000i or SPYPOINT LINK MICRO

thefirstndsecond

Right now trying the spypoint link mico. I was able to pick up external batt and solar for like $60 (Arrives this week)

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford

I connected this - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079Z3JB4Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

FYI, it will fit stealthcam, spypoint micro and bushnell (comes with adapter)

So far the picture have been ok. From the looks of the site there is a lot of activity vs the amount of pictures I am getting.

The app works great. I get the pictures when scheduled. I ran lithium batters for a week no issues.

Since I connected the external battery  I have it now set to transmit 2x's a day, 10sec delay, high sensitivity, fast trigger speed and normal quality.

I had to use a tie to hold the power into the camera because of the external power and weight of the cord.

Edited by thefirstndsecond

FPC  - "Without either the first or second amendment, we would have no liberty; the first allows us to find out what's happening, the second allows us to do something about it! The second will be taken away first, followed by the first and then the rest of our freedoms." - Andrew Ford