It's up to you and how you feel about it.  Meat is still red.  I wouldn't advertise it on social media if you do.  Still, many people feel they are spirits, would bring bad luck, and a rare animal even though deer are not a rare species and it is just leucism, lack of pigment, a genetic anomoly.  Most won't survive predators.

Greybeard is right about not Posting on social media. You gave it a pass last year. You hunt on Public Property. If you don't take it another hunter will. I hunt Public Property and every legally taken deer is a well earned trophy. If your still conflicted and it comes by ,give it a pass and enjoy something that many  people will not  see alive in the wild. Cheers!

5 minutes ago, Gobblengrunt said:

They may not be piebalds.  Assuming you live near atco (by your screenname), i have a friend that lives near there that has a whole herd of white deer by them 7 does and 3 bucks).  They are 100% white but with normal black eyes and ears.  I forgot what you call it but its not a piebald and not a albino

Leucistic 

How I remembered that off the top of my head I do not know..college must be working lol

Edited by Ringtail
8 minutes ago, Ringtail said:

Leucistic 

How I remembered that off the top of my head I do not know..college must be working lol

That's the word.  All piebalds are leucistic, but not all leucistic deer are piebalds meaning they show at least some brown.  A white deer with black eyes is leucistic.  Your parents will be glad their money on your education is well spent!  :)