IGNORED

Rocky mountain switchblade

vdep217

19 minutes ago, vdep217 said:

I never did even when I shot 4 blade cut on contact

Should always with two blade heads to get the best accuracy/consistency. Especially if you don’t use large fletching with a lot of helix. At second look they do look pretty small so the difference may be negligible 

Edited by MGHunter66

AWM

1 hour ago, MGHunter66 said:

Should always with two blade heads to get the best accuracy/consistency. Especially if you don’t use large fletching with a lot of helix. At second look they do look pretty small so the difference may be negligible 

7/8s is the coc head

Just now, hammer4reel said:

Congrats on doe. Head def looked like created a great hole. 

Odd to me you didn't look to see actual blood trail.  Would expect that's something you would want to definitely look at .

Correct,  and only reason I did not was due to no exit and entering so hi would not have been a true view.  Where she died was saturated..

• 3 months later...

Update 3rd deer with this broad head  and I will say I am very happy.  My first 8 was a marginal entrance with a decent exit blood was good after 50 yrds deer went about 90. Third was turs night absolute perfect shot in behind left shoulder out in front of right cutting front leg on way out.  Got a pass through but fetching hung up on way out finding the arrow about 50 yards into track..  steady blood the whole way with this being first about 10 yards from hit will post pics of entrance and exits later.

First blood

20200107_171315.jpg

Edited by vdep217